Gallery

Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Dennison Couple


Today's artwork features a vintage-style Halloween couple. The background image is actually a watermark of a place card made by the Dennison Co. in 1929. Since my characters were inspired by Dennison's Bogie Books, I thought it would be a fun design element to actually include a Dennison image. The image that I used came from the HalloweenCollector.com, The Mark B. Lendenbach Halloween Collection site.
Mark is also responsible for putting together this book, which is high on my wish list.


I have the 2nd edition and it is one of my most favorite books to look through. So many amazing things to look at. I will be picking this up when I have extra money. If you would like to pick up this book, check out information from Mark's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment